Thursday, February 18, 2010

Let's get surfing and earn some extra credits!!!!

Welcome to all our new members!!! Thanks for joining and surfing at Wahmsbeautifuldeals.biz where we cater to those working from home and shoppers. I'm sure you will enjoy your time with us. We have many things to offer so get comfortable and start perusing the site.

Starting now 2/19/10, Surf 200 sites and earn 50 banner hits. Can be done once a day until 2/24/10 at 5:00pm. Twitter shoutout to the first member each day who does this.(Must be a link already approved on this site)(Send me a ticket with the link you want shouted out and if you are number one I will do so.)

READY TO BEGIN SURFING http://wahmsbeautifuldeals.biz/?_w=login

**NOT A MEMBER YET? JOIN FREE TODAY!! http://wahmsbeautifuldeals.biz/index.php?_w=signup

Also one lucky member will receive a free newsletter link in the next letter. I will only be choosing among those who are surfing so come on down and start SURFING. I will award it by 2/24/10 at 5:00pm so be sure to check on your tools page as I will not announce the winner. Send me a ticket once you know you have won and I will add 50 text credits to your account (PS: Don't sleep on the text credits as our text ads show on the surfbar, front page of the exchange as well as on other sites)

WEBSITE CREDITS SPECIAL: PURCHASE 5000 WEBSITE HITS, SEND ME A TICKET AND I WILL MANUALLY AWARD YOU 2000 WEBSITE HITS FOR FREE!!! DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT SPECIAL!! ***FIRST ONE TO PURCHASE WILL ALSO BE AWARDED 100 BANNER HITS FREE AS WELL.

Refer, Refer, Refer..More members equal more eyes on your business, blog or shop and that can mean more $$$ for you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment